Translate

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Calling Forth My Feelings & Calling out an Update

    Here I am, a week before my son's 2nd birthday. My daughter, who I've never seen, is now almost 8 months old. I haven't heard from my lawyer about anything, period. The fact that he dropped the ball on getting documents to my therapist for the (supposedly very important) court-ordered psychiatric evaluation to test my "competancy to stand trial" which they requested and were subsequently approved, based solely on my blog posts, were "insane" enough to question my mental competancy to stand trial. I don't know. You all have read my blog posts. Do they sound insane to you? Or do they sound like they were written by someone who is getting shafted because an over-powered man-hater got on her high horse and lied incessantly to the lead police investigator who should have been the one who initiated the investigation. Not a run-of-the-mill woman with a Bachelor's degree. Seriously? I have more moral integrity in my nether regions than that woman must have in her entire body. At least I know the difference between a serious police investigation and an opportunity to shamelessly flirt with a married police detective during said investigation.

    If they were so concerned that I was "crazy" and posed some sort of threat, then would it not make sense for an investigator to contact my therapist? They have had releases for over a year now, signed by me, to speak to her and others. If they were so concerned about me being "crazy" then why would they publicly list the foster parents address on the summons they posted on my door, long after they called my sanity into question? Once again, I'm no detective nor am I a police officer, but common sense tells me not to do such things when dealing with someone who is, accusedly, dangerous and insane. If I had gone off the deep end, so-to-speak, then why not harass me further and see for themselves? They have the nerve to make such an assumption about me, then continue my trial, no doubt well into the new year and beyond, for something they are assuming, without follow-up or showing any cause for concern. My attorney nor the prosecutor ever sent me a summons to show up at the courthouse last month. Why show up for a date where there are no documents to examine? Documents which, I was told, were sent long ago to my doctor's office.

    Please keep in mind that my attorney was to have the results of the tests filed with the courthouse by 10/25/11. Despite numerous phone calls and emails to his office from me, no action was taken. "Oh, I faxed the forms to them after the hearing." I find it strange that he didn't follow-up or confirm that the fax arrived. Does he have the confirmation page for when he sent the fax? And, even though he sent it (supposedly) 2 or more times, the fact remains that the office never received anything. At any number, any person, or not one piece of mail or email was ever received by the county office or any employee thereof, (same county, same payroll) who was to perform the test.

    I say that these are yet further purposeful stall tactics on their part to try and give them more time to attempt to dream up a way to get me to take the "deal" they left on the table for me going on a year ago now. Likely no jail time if I plead guilty to a class 6 felony. Repetitive Update/Newflash: They can take their deal & shove it up their corrupt cornholes!

    I say they have violated my freedom of speech by imposing a court-ordered psychiatric evaluation upon me, a citizen of the United States of America, solely as punishment for expressing my 1st amendment right. I say that they are violating my 6th amendment right by denying me access to a fair & speedy trial, when my trial could have taken place many months ago. They accused me of a heinous crime, then lied about or completely removed dire facts/evidence, & greatly embellished their story relating to the alleged crime, figuratively spit in the faces of my wife & I, destroyed our marraige, tore our babies from us both, then lied to, manipulated, and downright blackmailed my wife into divorcing me, using our babies as bait. They don't even have the decency or guts to face me for one day in a court of law, out of the 14 months of hell they have put my children and family through, to give me a chance to defend myself. I also say that their tactics are cowardly, blatant and corrupt.

    The two factor's which they gave as excuses for me not getting supervised visitations were that I didn't have steady employment or a consistent address. Yeah, well my address was consistent from March 1st, 2011 until a month ago or so. It was proven and testified to, in court, that my address was consistent. I have been consistently self-employed since before this nightmare started as well. I am even more self-employed now. I have clients I write for, I am a certified HVAC tech/ Handyman, who is soon opening a firewood business out of my new place of residence in McLean. I informed them of my new address. I am not hiding. They want to try and rile me or antagonize me into giving up. They are the ones who made a gamble here. They are the ones who opened themselves up to lawsuits. They are the ones who took my words as bluffs. They pegged me for a quiet pushover with no brains. I think they now realize I am quite the opposite. So, what are they going to say when I go into the courthouse at the end of the month and show my new, permanent address and proof that I have been self-employed the whole time? What excuse will they hand me to not see my little ones? I have so far missed the birth of my youngest daughter and the first 8 months of her life, almost. As listed in my earlier post, I've missed both of my son's birthdays now, going on two Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday's now. For what reason? My 7 year old daughter has never been scared of me. She loves me. She is a good friend and my daughter. She always will be, no matter how much time we do or do not spend together. Her mom and I are on good terms. She & I have never been in a courtroom one time for custody issues with our 7 year old. I have never been in jail in my life until last September, 2010. I have never been charged with or convicted of a non-driving related crime in my entire life. I'm now 33 years old.

    I have known for quite a while where my babies live, what county, and the actual address. I have a full description of both the foster parents (they showed up in court to scowl at me, apparently) I am a large, energetic, very capable, full grown, able-bodied man. Have I shown up at the foster parents house and committed some sort of crazy, dangerous, or irrational act? No. Have I so much as made one outburst in court? No. Have I missed one court date since this all began? No. Not until 10/28/11. And that was due to my attorney not contacting me and my receiving no summons or instructions to do so. Have I attempted to leave the country? No. I now own my own vehicle again after scrimping & saving for many months, walking anywhere I could find or look for work. Have I been consistently involved in activism for those who have suffered grave injustices? Yes. Are any of my intentions self-centered? If you consider a loving father who is doing his duty as a man to bring about the conditions which result in his children being released to their mother selfish, then I answer another resounding, beastial roar of a "Yes!!" to that question as well.

    Also, please keep in mind that my mother-in-law has been certified as a licensed foster home for over a year now. The courts were going to adopt our babies out to strangers until the CASA spoke up and supported my wife in court. She stated that my wife had made very considerable and noticeable progress in creating the conditions necessary to protect her children. It wasn't until a last-minute "change of heart" that the court decided to change their goal of permanent adoption to placement with relatives. I find it noteworthy that their change in permanency planning coincided with my wife's newfound revelations that maybe she did fear for herself when she was with me. After more than 9 months of my wife more or less not being swayed into going against me, then 3 months of threats from her therapist that if my wife failed to divorce me and speak out against me, she would never see her children again. One week or so before the hearing, my wife then suddenly decides to make statements about me? Stated in court, the judge said, "Sometimes it takes a lot of time to see things from the right perspective." Spoken in relation to my wife's "sudden change of memory."

    I am calling out my wife's therapist, Bettye Zablotney. I am hereby challenging her to prove that she never blackmailed, threatened, or harassed my wife into saying the things she said. Why can a therapist call my wife early in the morning on a day that they had no appointments scheduled and degrade her in response to my wife's denial of wanting her to see her during her already supervised, and undoubtedly uncomfortable visitations? Why can a therapist demean and degrade my wife, telling her that she is a terrible mother for even choosing a man like me for a husband. Countless other quotes and comments run through my head that my wife told me over the course of this hell. I say that Mrs. Zablotney is the crazy one. I will publicly take any unbiased psychiatric examination and post the results right next to Mrs. Zablotney's. I will bet that the results of my test greatly rival and/ or overshadow the results of her test. I will be seen as the "sane" one. Allow me to remind the readers that Mrs. Zablotney is not a psychiatrist, yet her opinions of my wife's own mental capacity and recovery are weighed equal to a doctor's opinions. The way I see it, Mrs. Zablotney is nuttier than a 70 year old, 170 pound christmas fruitcake. I will even leave an open invitation to go on television (News show, documentary, what ever) and publicly debate this topic with Mrs. Zablotney. I will also leave the same invitation open to Mrs. Dana Condemi and Ms. Lisa Alexander. Any day, any time, any venue, so as long as it is aired live, in public. How much talent could a non-college educated, "crazy" white man have in a subject, such as debate? I'm a moron and a loser, a "3rd child" according to them all, including their cohorts. Come put your wits up against mine and we'll see who the public chooses. I am even willing to record & post the videos at no charge to You-Tube and the public could vote to say who they feel is crazy and/or who is the smarter individual.

    If I am going to be labeled and profiled for my actions and it is enough to assume that I am crazy, and my trial can be ignored and continued, then me, the accused, can be dragged through the mud, scrutinized, trashed, and have numerous rights violated, then it's going to be for something more substantial than writing a blog. Think I'm crazy? If I'm crazy, then it's the Department of C.P.S. who made me crazy. I say they are the crazy ones. I say they are the immoral ones. I say that they had to lie, manipulate evidence in their favor, and purposely omit mind-changing evidence and testimony to create the case they have made against me. I say I'm a great man who has done right by his family in speaking up for my wife & demanding that our children be returned to her. I say that I am a great man who will do anything to see my beloved babies be given back to my wife. I say that there are 100's of people, maybe more, who completely support what I am doing, most of whom are mothers themselves. I say that I am a great man for fighting a system that has been systematic in creating our deplorable government which used to represent freedom, justice, and equality. I say it's called a system because systems create identical results of total conformism. Much the same reason that television is called "programming". I say all that America represents these days is the illusion of freedom, injustice for all, & equality only for those who never go against the mockery we call the government.

    If you would like to send me an email privately instead of making public comments on my blog then feel free to contact me at Manofstorms@gmail.com  Any lawyers, activists or lobbyists who are involved in the preservation/ expansion of mental health, civil, constitutional or human rights who represent any reputable organization may also feel free to contact me.


By Christopher Storm
-aka- "The Stormcaller"

No comments:

Post a Comment