Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Update and Up Front

For everyone who has followed this blog and read its contents. I know the posts have been few and far between. For that I apologize. I just got out of jail on the eighth. I served four months in jail for missing a court appearance due to being in the hospital. I was in the hospital due to having a relapse related to my mental disorder. I suffer from Schizo-affective disorder and it is triggered by extreme stress. Something I've had plenty of the last two years.

In terms of my previous vow to become a lawyer and defend those who have fallen victim to CPS; I no longer support that statement. I make no apologies for it, either. The current mutating (police) state that the United States has become makes it hard enough to live a normal productive life, let alone one as a lawyer who is against the system. They would take my BAR license immediately given the corrupt individuals that a majority of them are. Not a smart thing to waste a couple hundred grand on an education only to have it squandered by such a series of events.

In terms of what happened in court.... I pled guilty to a class six felony which is the lowest felony anyone can be convicted of. I entered an Alford plea, which means that I did not admit I committed the alleged crime; It simply means that the evidence leaned toward a likely conviction. I was sentenced to five years in jail with six months suspended. I served a little over a total of five months in jail for good behavior. I have already served my time and paid my fines. I can not see my son for another four and a half years. I am not prevented from seeing my daughter, however. To remind those who may have forgotten; I have a daughter who will be two years old in March whom I have never seen. Not even at birth. Child Protective Services took her away from my wife at birth. Keep in mind that my wife was a gainfully employed, taxpaying member of society who loved our children very much.

I have been separated from her for a year and half as of September first. Our marriage is ruined. She moved with back to her home state of Iowa in December of 2012, almost a year ago. Her parents have foster custody of our children. They were finally awarded such custody after going through a long process of bureaucratic red tape. I am joyed they are with family at least. Even though I can't see them at this moment. I miss them deeply and I dream of being able to see them. Children are a reflection of us and our intention as human beings to love and grow.

Thank you all for being part of my journey through my difficult life journeys. I hope the other subject matter I write about will somehow at least make your day easier or give you a different point of view in life.

God Bless and Namaste.<3


By Christopher Storm
-aka- "The Stormcaller"

No comments:

Post a Comment