Translate

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Calling Out Treason In The Government!

PROOF!! http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/senators-demand-military-lock-american-citizens-battlefield-they-define-being/

    I saw this link pop up on my screen and was compelled to act immediately! It's like watching books from over 500 years ago come to life. For the sake of brevity. Look up Obama's healthcare plan. Pages 1000-1018?ish and see more proof for yourself. The seed of truth of what I am talking about. Ever hear of the "mark of the beast"? Yes, the biblical reference. Well it's written in plain black and white. Firstly being billed as an "optional" medical device implant which supposedly makes it easier for hospitals to keep your medical information in order to be more "efficient". What about the added recognition "features" it has. Such as the ability to open your car door, sign into your computer, or open the door to your house?! This medical bill can be amended just as any other bill. All it takes is a quick session of Congress and a change of one word to make it go from voluntary to involuntary. Science fiction has become Science fact ladies and gentlemen. Great lengths have been taken to guise modern day technology purposely. Even the sheep can't deny it. Combine that with the videos on YouTube that have 100's of 1,000's of views which pertain directly to the craziness that has ensued in recent time and you get front row fruition of what so many dismissed as absurd (myself included) for most of our entire lives.

    I've spoken before about being aware and having an open mind. I have shown many people just how far the government's already inflated power reaches. They want the power to imprison our own citizens with zero cause or proof. Some spoke of this over a year ago. You've heard about FEMA and the camps being built world-wide? Maybe you've heard Obama speak of how he desires just exactly what this insane bill contains which Congress is preparing to vote on in less than one day from now? How about the ever-increasing power of FEMA itself? Our country wants to wage war on its own citizens based solely on what they describe as a terrorist act. Could be anything. But hey, when they have full reign to never give a reason, why not just build giant blast furnaces and have a new-age Holocaust? This is an outrage! How DARE they piss all over our rights, burn through our money for lies, greed, and slaughter, giving us more lies as excuses to further eliminate our democracy. I once heard a great quote from a military man stating that, "A million soldiers with top-notch weaponry and the best training on the planet does no good if none of them pull the trigger." Government wants to execute mass treason against it's own people!! They are masking their own treason, using alleged treason as their excuse. My god, save us. IN GOD I TRUST. How about you?

    I want to know what even the most seasoned military officers think about the possibility of being responsible for detaining and even possibly firing upon its own people they have been sworn to protect?! Good lord, what has this world come to? If the end times aren't here, I'll be eating boot sandwiches for the rest of my life. In case some of you may be wondering; I am not insane. I do not wear tin-foil hats, rolling in peanut butter while awaiting aliens to beam me into their space crafts. I have, however, done a ton of research this past 14 months and have came to many very provable conclusions. Much of this research is assisting me in my writing my book. By now, I think my writing prowess has been proven to a very fair extent. I edit my own work. (punctuation is not always right, I know this) I have guts, a creative edge, unending drive, and willpower which rivals that of some of the best pioneers ever known. I am a Scorpio. It's in my blood.

    If you ask me; the government has now defecated on the rights, freedoms, liberties, and trust of not only the American people, but our soldiers & officers of each and every military branch, the citizens and leaders of many other nations, and now God himself. It doesn't matter what you call your higher power. What ever religion you follow, I do not look down upon you at all. It's not our beliefs which define us, it's our actions that define us. Damn it. I refuse to sit silent while treacherous acts are committed against us all. This should prompt every eligible voter to stand up against this evil bill being voted on Monday and Tuesday. I don't particularly enjoy the subject of politics either. But, when serious issues arise that stand to threaten the lives of every man, woman, and child on the planet; we have a duty to get involved. A duty to act heroic without being in the military or picking up a weapon. Vote out the insane Senators who support this bill and charge them with treason themselves!!

    In case some folks haven't caught wind of this yet; I love America. I just hate its corruption. "Oh, but you say you're a peaceful man who loves everything and believes that love conquers all." Maybe some people believe I'm a closet "hippie". Someone, such as myself, who will support the right to bear arms and would plug multiple rounds into anyone who stepped forth into my home who failed to announce, possess, and display a warrant; "hippie" is a term that obviously does not describe me. I also am very anti-illegal immigration. I don't believe in global warming. I had thought long and hard about becoming a police officer myself after high school. I was told I would make an excellent one. One of my teachers in high school also said I would make an excellent attorney. I suppose I should have listened to the man. I am not, never have been, never will be a "narc" as they're called, though. Most who label me as one are likely one themselves. If someone's life or physical health is in imminent, immediate danger; I would not call the police. I have and would take matters into my own hands. Then, when the threat is neutralized, I would call the police. If the business does not 100% directly deal with or affect me, I will not get involved. I have always been that way. That is the trait I possess which made me not become a police officer.

    In summary; I urge everyone who reads this to call your representative 100 times a day if need be and tell them they have no chance of re-election if they vote yes on supporting this communist garbage of a bill. Shame on them for merely suggesting such a twisted idea. Excuse me folks. I am going to get sick. God Bless.<3


By Christopher Storm
-aka- "The Stormcaller"

No comments:

Post a Comment